Thursday 15 August 2019

Unable to cast transparent proxy to type 'SoapUtility.aifServices.aifPackingSlipService'. in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations SOAP/API JSON

I was getting the error while trying to create an endpoint to create packing slip through SOAP. I did lot of research and could not find the right solution for this issue.

After breaking my head about 1 day and then I realized that I copied the code from sales order integration and forgot to update some variable. Due to that I was getting this error.

In the below example you can see that I'm using sales order create channel for packing slip. That's not correct.


It worked after making the below change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adding a newline into a string in C# and X++

Below is the sample code we can use for  adding a newline after every occurrence of "@" symbol in the string in C#   using System...