Monday 1 April 2019

Posting An attempt was made to set a report parameter 'CustInvoiceJourAdjustmentRecId_TH' that is not defined in this report.

I was getting the below errors while tying to run sales invoice report in Dynamics 365 F&O .
Version: 8.0
PU: 23

Posting An attempt was made to set a report parameter 'CustInvoiceJourAdjustmentRecId_TH' that is not defined in this report.

Posting An attempt was made to set a report parameter 'CreatedTransactionId' that is not defined in this report.


Reason: 

In my case we upgraded D365 from 7.0 version to 8.0 version and Microsoft added some new parameters in the sales invoice report and those are not refreshed in the sales invoice report.


Solution: 

I refreshed the data sets in the sales invoice report. Then, automatically below parameter are added to the report. 

CustInvoiceJourAdjustmentRecId_TH


I was not able to add the "CreatedTransactionId" automatically in the parameters. So, I duplicated one of existing parameters and I renamed it to CreatedTransactionId.

Later, I made them nullable and allow blanks true.

And redeployed the report.


That's it.



3 comments:

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.
    presales

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Your website's graphics and images are relevant to your content and enhance the user experience." MOT CARAVAN Ash vale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. Car service maidstone

    ReplyDelete

Adding a newline into a string in C# and X++

Below is the sample code we can use for  adding a newline after every occurrence of "@" symbol in the string in C#   using System...