Wednesday 27 June 2018

ExecuteReader: CommandText property has not been initialized in Dynamics AX 365/ AX 7.0

I got the below error while processing the XML files by using the data entities.

Reason: Tag is missing in the XML file. In my case <Document> tag is missing.  I was defined the data entity with this tag and it was missing in the XML.

<headerstart>
<Name></Name>
</headerend>

Solution: Add the missing <Document> tag in the XML and reprocess the file.

<Document>
     <headerstart>
         <Name></Name>
      </headerend>
</Document>

1 comment:

  1. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. interest rates examples

    ReplyDelete

Adding a newline into a string in C# and X++

Below is the sample code we can use for  adding a newline after every occurrence of "@" symbol in the string in C#   using System...